Process of Admission
Desirous parents shall contact the school office during working hours, i.e., 9am to 3pm to obtain the school prospectus along with the application form. After the processing the application form, the school would call upon all eligible candidates for a written test-cum-Viva-Voce. The parents also have to appear for a personal interview along with their ward. Thereafter, successful candidates would be provided admission on the basis of merit. The age for the admission in L.K.G. and U.K.G. must be at least 3½ and 4½ years respectively on the 31st March of the year of admission.
Bond Execution by the Guardians
Our School is committed to provide fully disciplined environment to the students. Therefore, the school reserves the right of rustication of those students who create disciplinary problems for the school very frequently even after warning. Such types of students may be rusticated by the SMC on the recommendation of principal or disciplinary committee.
Therefore, it is compulsory for the guardians to sign a bond at the time of admission of their son/daughter/wards with reference to this rule.
- Withdrawal from any class must be preceded by a month’s notice in writing or a months fee in lieu of notice .
- All dues will have to be cleared before a T.C. is issued.
- T.C. will be issued after one week of receipt of the application.
- School authorities may ask, without prior notice to the parents to withdraw the child from the school on any grounds i.e. Academic or Disciplinary.
- Parents may be asked to withdraw their ward/wards if their own behavior is against the decorum or courtesy.
We believe in :
- Student success
- Lifelong learning
- Respect, Integrity, Trust, honesty and Ethical behaviour
- Continuous quality improvement
We commit ourselves to :
- Prepare students for the future
- Impart knowledge in which students can build bright career
- Treat everyone with respect and fairnessd role models